Content Marketing Specialist
Location: Cleveland, OH
Description: Pioneer Athletics seeks a full-time Content Marketing Specialist
In this position, you will develop an engaging content marketing program that reaches current and prospective B2B customers through multiple communications mediums, including: email marketing, social media, infographics, printed content, blogs, video, and other outlets they may be beneficial to reaching our intended audiences.
The goal of this position is to build brand trust, enhance Pioneer’s position as a thought leader in the sports turf management industry, increase high-quality organic traffic, and provide support material for our sales team. This position mashes up creative and analytical skills and requires an agile intellect that can blend customer intelligence, storytelling, data manipulation, and technology to craft original content. You must be able to speak in a voice that resonates with long-time grounds professionals as well as beginners.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Journalism, Marketing, English or related field.
- 2-5 years of relevant journalism/writing/or content creation experience. B2B experience a plus.
- Excellent written, technical writing and oral communications skills.
- Positive, confident, and flexible personality.
- A strong desire to learn, improve existing skills, and continuously master new technical and business knowledge.
- Possess the ability to work independently and as part of a collective team.
- Design content marketing strategies that generate engagement throughout Pioneer’s communications properties.
- Produce new digital, print, and video content marketing.
- Utilize graphic designers to create and/or enhance visual content in digital and printed media.
- Build new content channels as needed.
- Utilize knowledge of editorial process to create, manage and execute a content calendar, including unique campaigns targeting specific regions and/or audiences.
- Produce brand content by writing, interviewing, editing, or facilitating any other means for content creation.
- Follow industry trends and developments, then utilize that knowledge to create content.
- Contribute to email marketing strategy and implementations, including regular newsletters and email automations.
- Utilize SEO principles to maximize our content’s reach.
- Use Google Analytics and other data sources to track content performance and focus on continuous improvement.
- Recommend the best strategy for marketing investment that will improve distribution (e.g. Facebook “boosts”, SEM, etc.)
- Provide input into product messaging, particularly on key landing pages.
- Be comfortable wearing multiple hats. Pioneer’s marketing team has an all-hands-on-deck team full of people with a can-do attitude.
Benefits package includes health, dental, life insurance and a generous 401(k) retirement plan.
The candidate who is offered this position must be able to pass a background check and substance abuse test. We are a member of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) E-Verify® Program
Date Posted: 2018-12-18
Pioneer Continues to Grow...
Pioneer® Manufacturing Company, Inc. is the nation's leading developer and manufacturer of athletic field marking paint and striping equipment.
Founded in 1905, and located in Cleveland, Ohio our line-up of high-quality paints, antimicrobial coatings, striping machines, field stencils and athletic maintenance equipment is utilized by over 22,000 professional, collegiate, high school and recreational organizations throughout North America, Europe and Asia.
At Pioneer, we know our success would not be possible without the dedicated men and women who have joined our Team. We believe that investing in our employees by providing them with competitive wages, comprehensive benefits and continual training, all within a pleasant work environment, has contributed to our over 100 years of achievement and success.
Our Team Members are a vital and dynamic force in our business, and you can share in the success and become a part of Team Pioneer!
Description of Positions
Field Sales Department
Field Sales Representatives are responsible for the sales activity between the customer, possible prospects and existing customers in their assigned territories. The Field Representative is responsible for carrying out the policies and objectives of Pioneer, as well as, the specific profit objectives assigned by management. EOE
Inside Sales Department
This highly visible position responds to our customers' needs over the telephone. Acceptable telephone performance is required for success in this position. Qualified candidates who are friendly, sales oriented, and energetic individuals will be rewarded with commissions and incentives over and above their base salary. A comprehensive benefit package is offered which includes health, life, dental insurance and a retirement plan in which the Company contributes. Please include your resume and salary history when applying. EOE
Order Processing/Administrative Support
This position receives and processes incoming orders for industrial and athletics merchandise for our customer base located throughout the America, Europe and Asia. Duties also include processing and verifying customers' orders all the way through shipping directives. This is a career in a fun and busy organization which also includes extending administrative support to our national sales team. A comprehensive benefit package is offered which includes health, life, dental insurance and a retirement plan in which the Company contributes. Please include your resume and salary history when applying. EOE
This position requires telephone interaction with existing and potential customers providing responses to inquires about our products and services. Duties also include generating new product interest and cross-selling with current and potential customers. Mostly inbound calls from our customers who are NFL team personnel, athletic field personnel and school coaches to name a few. The right candidate must possess a high level of phone skills, enjoy talking on the phone to the public and possess an interest in the world of sports. This position offers a base wage plus earned commissions and incentives. A comprehensive benefit package is also offered which includes health, life, dental insurance and a retirement plan in which the Company contributes. Please include your resume and salary history when applying. EOE
This position sources athletic goods, services and equipment for Pioneer. Expediting, reviewing vendor and inventory reports, working with vendors on pricing, lead times, freight terms and maintaining standardized business inventory levels are some of the main duties. This is an entry-level position, however some buying experience is required. Interested candidates should submit their expression of interest along with their salary history. The right candidate must be energetic, numbers-oriented and organized. We offer a comprehensive benefit package including health, life, dental insurance and a retirement plan in which the Company contributes. Please include your resume and salary history when applying. EOE
Positions in the Marketing Communications department execute both internal and external communication duties for the company. Employees in this department ensure that the company’s messaging is clearly communicated to multiple stakeholder groups through various strategies, such as: advertising, graphic design, web development, social media, public relations, and more. Qualified candidates have a background in mass communications, journalism, English, graphic arts, web development, or video production. A comprehensive benefit package is offered which includes health, life, dental insurance and a retirement plan in which the Company contributes. Please include your resume and salary history when applying. EOE