Coming July 2018!
- Frees up grounds crew time for other tasks
- Can manage uneven playing fields
- Weatherproof with large, 12-inch high-traction tires
- Lightweight aluminum frame helps unit weigh only 66 lbs.
- Powerful dual-hub precision motors
- Interchangeable Li-ion battery
- Precision GPS (RTK) ensures centimeter precision
- Fully charged battery lasts at least five hours
- Ability to control robot manually or in automatic mode
- Includes tablet with pre-installed, easy-to-use app
- Fast, reliable and repeatable markings
- Multicolor LED light indicates operating status
- Uses 2.5 gallon StarLine GPS paint
- Sprayer cleaning process controlled from tablet
- Maximum speed: 3.7 mph (6 km/h)
- Remote over internet support
- Online field data backup
- Minimal paint consumption
- Dimensions: 21.5”H x 31”L x 29”W
- World-class experts designed an extremely user-friendly app
- Features satellite maps for fast field layouts
- Intuitive “drag and drop” design allows you to create, resize and move fields
- Design a full pitch in minutes with the clever copy, align and paste functions
The TinyLineMarker is housed in a strong, 25-mm, lightweight aluminium frame capable of withstanding outdoor weather conditions. With its large, 12-inch, high-traction tires, the TinyLineMarker can manage uneven playing fields, and mark most wet pitches.
With the unique recirculating spraying system as well as the air-removal and paint-cleaning procedures, spraying quality and paint consumption are optimised. The interchangeable nozzle system allows users to use almost any preferred paint brand and manufacturer.
The included tablet, with the pre-installed app, has a dedicated user interface for planning and designing pitches in a matter of minutes. The tablet can be used to control the robot both in manual and automatic mode.
The tablet continuously monitors and displays a range of status information, including strengts of battery and communication signal. As the user with the tablet just presses start and lets the robot work in autonomous mode, valuable time is freed up for the groundskeepers to do other tasks. Automatic acoustic notifications from the tablet always keep the operator informed of the progress and completion of tasks.
How accurate is the robot?
You can expect an accuracy of 2-3 cm. This can, however, vary from country to country.
How long does the battery last?
With a fully charged battery, you can expect the robot to work continuously for at least five hours.
How autonomous is the robot?
As soon as you have selected a pitch and pushed the start button, the robot will mark the whole pitch by itself. You will receive an acoustic indication on your tablet when the robot has finished the pitch.
Do I need to buy any extra components?
The robot is supplied with all that you need in the box: robot, battery, charger, rugged tablet and SIM cards. All software is pre-installed and the robot is ready to use when you receive it.
Will there be additional yearly costs?
A correction signal (RTK) is needed to achieve the highest precision. Both the tablet and the robot are equipped with mobile network cards, which require payment of a yearly fee. The annual fee to RTK and fees for the mobile network cards vary from country to country.
What happens if my robot stops working?
The TinyLineMarker is equipped with a SIM data card that allows our technicians to easily access any robot around the world. If the problem is software related, the robot will normally be repaired and operational within minutes after the technicians have attended to it.
What type of paint can be used?
We recommend StarLine GPS paint for the easiest application process
What is the paint-cleaning process?
The cleaning process is fully controlled from the tablet. After emptying the system, the suction hose can be placed in clean water and the continued cleaning process can be activated via tablet.
App and Tablet
What technical skills do you need for the control app?
World-class usability (UX) experts have designed an extremely user-friendly, easy-to-use app.