Call 800-877-1500 To Order Your Stencils Today!
It's Not Just a Stencil, It's Your Team's Identity. Pioneer Can Help.
Some people call it a logo or a team mascot mark. We have the resources to help you make it much more than that.
Choose Pioneer, and get athletic stencils as rugged as an all-conference defensive line, with the toughness of 60 mil. polyethylene plastic, 20 mil. Poly-Tuff and a variety of other materials to suit your needs and budget.
The latest stencil technology is at your disposal, so adding your logo or mascot is easier and more affordable than ever before. Just as importantly, finished products are lightweight enough for one person to handle, made with fewer pieces, pre-marked for quick assembly and easy to clean. It all adds up to years of use and satisfaction. Make your field the most colorful member of the team. Give it distinction and class.
One-Piece Tracing Pattern
Pioneer's heavy-duty one-piece tracing pattern stencils are fabricated with thick and durable polyethylent plastic and can be folded for convenient storage. Enhance the look of your field by ordering a custom one-piece tracing pattern stencil today.
- One-piece construction allows for minimal set-up and storage
- Available up to 40' x 90' (call 800-877-1500 for custom end zone size template quote)
- Durable .006 mil. standard/semi-clear polyethylene plastic
- Vinyl tab grommets (6 standard: 4 corners and one on center of top and bottom)
- Heavy-duty, quality material makes the one-piece tracing pattern ready for years of use
One-Piece Tracing Pattern Now Available as:
Painted One-Piece Tracing Pattern.
Now available - Pioneer's One-Piece Tracing Pattern with a painted guide option to help distinguish between color breaks in the design. Call 800-877-1500 today for more details!
Infield Logo Stencil
Ideal for home plate area, behind pitchers mound, and in the infield skin area Perfect to take your field to the next level or just for special events These can be used with conditioner, or aerosol paint
Instructions for infield logo:
- Lightly wet area prior to application
- Layout stencil in the location desired
- Apply conditioner, chalk, or aerosol paint
- Remove stencil carefully