Portable Sideline Misting Fan
- 18" or 24” Oscillating, Variable Speed Fan with Stainless Steel Cage
- Adjustable Height Fan Easily Moves ~59" to ~70" at center
- Stainless Steel Misting Nozzles: 18” has 5 nozzles, 24” has 8 nozzles
- Four Misting Cycle Modes
- Built-in Water Tank Holds About 16-Gallons
- Can Run Continuously While Connected to External Water Source
- Built-In Water Filter Via Hose Connection
- Fan shroud focuses air flow
- Low Water Level Switch: turns off pump when water tank is too low
- Float Valve: shuts of water source to avoid tank overflow
- TEFC Pump Motor: enclosed motor reduces chance of electric shock
- TEFC Fan Motor: enclosed motor reduces chance of electric shock
- Designed for temporary indoor/outdoor cooling and landscaping
- Perfect for sideline bench areas, outdoor events, backyard parties, and more!
Dispersing Sanitizers & Disinfectants
Cool Caddie may be used with water-soluble sanitizing agents, such as "Stabilized Chlorine Dioxide" (sodium chlorite - NaClO2), to disinfect air and surfaces from molds, bacteria, and viruses, including SARS-CoV-2 (coronavirus).
- Sanitizing/Disinfecting building entrances, rooms, equipment, food, clothing, etc.
- Cool Caddie has been tested to work well with water-soluble "Stabilized Chlorine Dioxide" (NaClO2), which is recognized by the EPA as an effective sanitizer against many viruses, including coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2).
- Follow chemical manufacturer's guidelines for recommended dilution rates of any "Stabilized Chlorine Dioxide" used with the Cool Caddie, and observe proper use of personal protective equipment.
- For other sanitizers & disinfectants, check with the manufacturer for proper use, recommended personal protective equipment, and compatibility with NBR seals.