Specially formulated for sporting facilities to provide protection for athletic equipment and hard surfaces
- For use on helmets, pads, gloves, protective gear, workout equipment, training tables, exercise mats, and all other non-porous surfaces
- Imparts a durable, invisible barrier which is protected from odors and stains caused by bacteria, mold & mildew
- Controls microorganisms without chemical poisons. Instead it punctures cell walls on a microscopic level with electrically charged particles that have a unique spiked molecular structure.
- Non-soluble in water, so it doesn’t wash off or dilute if it gets wet
- Designed to last for up to 30 days between applications
- Use mPerial® detergent/disinfectant to prepare all surfaces and items before applying mPact-4-SportsMulti-Purpose
- Application: Initial application rate 1,200 sq. ft. per gallon. Reapply monthly. Subsequent application rate 1,000 sq. ft. per gallon.
How does this technology work?
The active ingredient in the antimicrobial forms a colorless, odorless, positively charged polymer, which chemically bonds to the treated surface. You could think of it as a layer of electrically charged swords. When a microorganism comes in contact with the treated surface, the quaternary amine sword punctures the cell membrane and the electrical charge shocks the cell. Since nothing is transferred to the now dead cell, the antimicrobial doesn’t lose strength and the sword is ready for the next cell to contact it.