Ingredients Matter: Game Day Quick Cure
Mother nature is the undefeated champion when it comes to ruining a sports turf manager’s plan for game day prep.
Stepping into the ring for contention is Game Day® Quick Cure, an STMA Innovation Award winner and spirited rookie. Quick Cure gives sports turf managers a fighting chance when the weather is extreme and time is ticking.
With an already complicated schedule, sports turf managers are facing the challenges of paint rewetting after application due to excessive moisture, morning dew and colder weather. Common problems associated with paint rewetting include paint tracking, paint on uniforms, and a dull appearance.
Pioneer created the natural grass paint, Game Day® Quick Cure, to help sports turf managers and crews that can’t afford to wait around for a sunny day when painting the field is top priority. Game Day® Quick Cure is a specialty paint that can be utilized in regions of the world that experience high humidity or seasonal cool temps and moisture.
Pioneer created the natural grass paint, Game Day® Quick Cure, to help sports turf managers and crews that can’t afford to wait around for a sunny day when painting the field is top priority."
The paint is designed to cure faster and not rewet, even when the weather is threatening your game day prep. As temperatures decrease and paint cure times increase, Game Day® Quick Cure allows sports turf managers to combat the elements and get a paint down that will leave the field looking sharp and the lines bright.
When paint windows are tight because of weather, Game Day® Quick Cure is a bulk paint solution for natural grass that battles extreme weather and hectic deadlines. Say goodbye to rewetting and order your bucket of the award winning paint solution by calling one of our representatives today at 800-877-1500.
The Quick Facts on Quick Cure
- Specially designed to cure faster and not rewet
- A great alternative for locations with regular high humidity or seasonal cool temps and moisture
- The super-premium quality you expect from Pioneer’s Game Day paint
- Utilized by professional sports teams, universities, high-profile games, as well as numerous high schools and parks departments
- 50/50 dilution (1 part water, 1 part paint) provides best results
- Works best in fall, winter, and spring sports seasons
- Mixed with a high concentration of super premium pigment and optical brighteners
- Adheres better to the tips of grass blades than the competitors’ products (better for grass health)
- Available in standard and custom Game Day Colors