Call 800-877-1500 Or Fill Out Our Contact Form To Order Your TinyLineMarker Sport Today!
The TinyLineMarker Sport model is a great tool for sports teams, clubs, universities and schools. Utilizing this GPS robotic line painter will free up staff time.
- The TinyLineMarker Sport is the ideal line marker for sports clubs and teams with few sports types.
- With its low weight and simple operation, this model is an easy-going companion in your working day, helping you to deliver excellent quality with less manual work.
- The 1.25 gallon paint container is sufficient for a full 11v11 soccer field, which takes only 27 minutes for the robot to complete.
- Recommended for smaller clubs, teams and organizations that are ready to switch from the traditional line marking machines to a smarter, more efficient method that frees up time for groundskeepers.
The TinyLineMarker robots can mark 50+ different sports field types and all fields can be customized directly from the tablet.
The Sport model comes with one template group. Others can be added a-la-carte to fit your needs.
- Soccer (11v11, 9v9, 7v7, 5v5, training grids)
- Football Group (Professional, College, High School)
- Baseball Group
- Lacrosse Group (Men, Women, Unified High School)
- Letter & Number Stencils
- Athletics Group (Running tracks 200, 300 & 400m, Discus, Hammer, Javelin)
- Rugby Group (Union & League)
- Gaelic Sports Group (Football, Hurling, Shinty)
- Parking, Exhibitions & Events
- Geometry (lines & circles)
- Field Hockey
- Stool Ball
- Easy-to-use tablet for easy sports line marking
- Place fields directly on the map
- Copy-paste, resize and align fields instantly
- All fields are saved for future seasons
- 50+ templates and endless customizations
- Lines are marked down to centimeter precision every time
Which line marker should I choose?
Robust and versatile
Municipalities, Parks, Contractors
All templates included
2.25 mph marking speed
High traction Pro wheels
1-2 cm accuracy
How accurate is the robot?
You can expect an accuracy of 2-3 cm. This can, however, vary from country to country.
How long does the battery last?
With a fully charged battery, you can expect the robot to work continuously for at least five hours.
How autonomous is the robot?
As soon as you have selected a pitch and pushed the start button, the robot will mark the whole pitch by itself. You will receive an acoustic indication on your tablet when the robot has finished the pitch.
Do I need to buy any extra components?
The robot is supplied with all that you need in the box: robot, battery, charger, rugged tablet and SIM cards. All software is pre-installed and the robot is ready to use when you receive it.
Will there be additional yearly costs?
A correction signal (RTK) is needed to achieve the highest precision. Both the tablet and the robot are equipped with mobile network cards, which require payment of a yearly fee. The annual fee to RTK and fees for the mobile network cards vary from country to country.
What happens if my robot stops working?
The TinyLineMarker is equipped with a SIM data card that allows our technicians to easily access any robot around the world. If the problem is software related, the robot will normally be repaired and operational within minutes after the technicians have attended to it.
What type of paint can be used?
We recommend StarLine GPS paint for the easiest application process
What is the paint-cleaning process?
The cleaning process is fully controlled from the tablet. After emptying the system, the suction hose can be placed in clean water and the continued cleaning process can be activated via tablet.
App and Tablet
What technical skills do you need for the control app?
World-class usability (UX) experts have designed an extremely user-friendly, easy-to-use app.